Copyright 2Save Template" and you're DONE!??????? ??????????????1????????? ?Narrow your search????????Came
ras? Layouts? ?? ??????????????My pYzam? | ?Sign up? | ?Login? ?????? ?Email:? ?? ?Password:? ?? ?? ??Forgot Password???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Ahh the wonders of ungrounding. (: (:

Made scotcheroos today. They were nummy. Om nom nom.
First day of Tennis conditioning today.


Oh. My. God.
I about died
.



And first day of musical starts tomorrow.
Oh joy.

OHHH and on top of all that. I have to finish up speech(two more weeks), write another speech for 4-H, Peru Honor choir. (One-day thing), get 60 Hours of my study project for Girl Scouts before the end of the school year. AAAAAND keep my grades up.

I'm pretty sure God is testing me.

But I have my ahh-mayzing boyfriend.
And he's all I need.


Oh and Dear God,
I don't have good study habits.
Please oh please let up just a teensy bit.
I would be very appreciative.


Sincerely Yours,
Mayme.

0 people's two-cents worths: