Ohh goodness. It has been awhile, huh?
Well sorry folks, but not much to update on right now. All I can say is highschool is Full. Of. Drama.
And not even the good kind.
I really can't get into details, because some weird people read my blog.
--But it is dealing with an ex-exclusive couple at the high school. And it's really starting to bug me.
I hate how high school is where you figure out who your real friends are.
But I guess what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, right? Riiight. Well I hope ya'll are having fun with your lives.
With college only two years away, I'm kind of starting to freak out.
Yeah, i know you're probably thinking I'm a lunatic. But. It's just one of those things I'm kind of freaking out about right about now. Oh dear, not to mention Im getting these aweful migranes. Very frequent and I sometimes almost pass out. Ask a certain German girl, she can tell you. I may be getting glasses soon.
Eff. Well this post definately turned out longer than expected. When I start venting, it's hard to stop. But I feel like a whiner, like a certain brunette girl who i sing with in city singers, and in musial playing a girl who's part she fits perfectly. A b word. I love her to death. But she complains about EVERYTHING. And now I kind of feel like I'm acting like her. Sorrrryy. (:
*I've stopped using other peoples names so I don't feel like I'm gossiping about them.*
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Vented by Mayme. at the time of 7:45:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 people's two-cents worths:
Post a Comment